Monday, May 30, 2011

hello again!

I'm back....I know it's been a terribly long time, but I forgot the password to this thing and just sort of let it go. I am sitting here on Memorial Day.....feeling like crap while my wife works her tail off to make the house more beautiful every day. I am more amazed at her every day....having to live with me, work her tail off for an employer that doesn't seem to appreciate her, and then come home to me and the kids. I could never thank her enough but I do appreciate everything she does for me and our family. And...I didnt say this part, she takes care of her father every day as well as being a medical resource for every side of the WHOLE family. Thanks Sonna!

So now....work really sucks. I think my schooling will enable me to leave, but it seems that there are roadblocks everywhere I turn. I really want to teach, but it seems that there is nobody that wants somebody that wants to teach well. I guess it will all work out though...not sure how.

It's Memorial Day. Please remember to give thanks for our veterans who sacrificed their lives so that we may be free. Also, please remember their families, they too have paid an enormous price for our freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment