Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

We got our new bed delivered yesterday.....took the opportunity to do some badly needed spring cleaning of our bedroom. The wife did a wonderful job de-cluttering and cleaning our room. Looks so much better now and I slept like a rock even though I felt like crap. I think it must be allergies but woke up this morning feeling even worse. Slept until 10:00 while she took the big kids to church. The youngest boy felt like I did and stayed home. After getting up, I laid down on the couch and fell right back to sleep....then took another nap this afternoon. Still feel like crap, but gotta get it together for work tomorrow. Other than feeling like hell...it's been a good weekend.

Over the next few days, I'm gonna start writing the story of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment